- Can form 8”, 12”, and 16” WAV-style profiles
- UNIQ Automatic Control System
- Hydraulic Shear
- Hydraulic Drive
- Equipped with 16 HP Gas Engine and/ or 460V 3-Phase Electric Power
- Minimum Flat Sheet Feed – Length is 62 Inches (1,575mm)
- Free on-site setup and training within the continental U.S. and Canada included
Warranties & Patents
New Tech Machinery provides a limited three-year part and NTM in-house labor warranty. Read more about our warranty here.
New Tech Machinery provides no warranty (finish, substrate or weather tight) in relation to the metal roofing systems the machines form. Should a warranty be required, users should consult with metal roof manufacturer or coil supplier prior to contracting on work. It is the sole responsibility of the installer and/or metal panel manufacturer to ensure that the roof system meets all engineering and local building codes.