AURORA, CO – New Tech Machinery (NTM), a member of Mazzella Companies and a worldwide leading manufacturer of portable rollforming machinery, is expanding its product line with the introduction of two new machines: The SSQ II™ Roof Panel Machine and the MACH II™ 7”/8” Combo Gutter Machine.
Both machines debuted at METALCON 2018 in Charlotte, North Carolina, and were demonstrated for attendees at the 2019 International Roofing Expo® in Nashville, Tennessee.
“These two brand new machines were engineered and designed based on feedback we received from our valued customers,” said Clark Neft, Vice President of NTM. “We listened to their needs and are thrilled to have these innovative machines available as part of our equipment offerings.”
SSQ II™ Roof Panel Machine
The original SSQ machine was launched in 2008 and acted as a foundation for other roof panel machines that came after it; primarily because it caters to both residential and commercial roofing projects.
The new SSQ II Roof Panel Machine is the same machine as the original, best-selling SSQ, but with added functionalities that make it the most versatile machine available.
Most notably, the SSQ II is now integrated with:
- Notching Capabilities – The notches are punched before the legs are formed for a clean cut, and are available in both squared and profiled notching.
- Angled Slitting – Allows the panels to be cut at any angle from 90 to 35 degrees.
- NTM200 Controller – The brand new 12” color touchscreen machine controller provides customers with the capability to do automatic notching and other functionalities not previously available. Cut lists can be easily transferred from a USB drive straight onto the controller.
- Specialty Panel Profiles – Including the FWQ Flush Wall / Soffit / Underdeck Panel Profile, the TRQ250 Trapezoid Panel Profile, and the SSQ275 New Lock Proprietary Panel Profile.
The SSQ II also provides roofing contractors and panel manufacturers with the option for 15 quick-change profile options in one machine, quick-change tooling in 45 minutes or less, and one of the industry’s best warranties.
MACH II™ 7”/8” Combo Gutter Machine
AURORA, CO – For 25 years, New Tech Machinery’s MACH II Gutter Machines have continued to innovate and bring the seamless gutter industry to a new level. After success with the 5”, 6”, and 5”/6” Combo MACH II equipment, New Tech Machinery saw the opportunity to bring a larger gutter machine option to the forefront.
The new MACH II 7”/8” Combo Gutter Machine, which rollforms 7-inch and 8-inch k-style profiles, gives gutter installers and suppliers the opportunity to capture a broader market for larger commercial and residential gutter applications.
This new machine’s notable features include:
- K-style profile options: 7” and 8” Straight Back Gutter
- Polyurethane drive rollers
- Stainless steel forming rollers
- Fixed dual overhead reel stand
- Push button RUN/JOG controls at entry and exit ends
“We anticipate that these machines will fill a void for consumers who need roof panels that are notched and slit directly in the machine or want a larger seamless gutter profile,” Neft said.
For more information or to purchase an SSQ II Roof Panel Machine or a MACH II 7″/8″ Combo Gutter Machine, please contact New Tech Machinery through the website: www.newtechmachinery.com/contact.
About New Tech Machinery
New Tech Machinery (NTM) is a worldwide leading manufacturer of portable rollforming machines and equipment. Since 1991, New Tech Machinery’s seamless gutter machines and metal roof panel machines have revolutionized the metal construction industry by bringing versatile, easy-to-use rollforming products right to client’s job sites.
New Tech Machinery
16265 E. 33rd Dr. Suite 40
Aurora, CO 80011
Business Inquiries: Clark Neft (email@example.com)
Marketing Contact: Katie Bowles (firstname.lastname@example.org)