How Do You Get Testing & Engineering for Your Panel Profiles?

It’s a common misconception in the metal roofing industry that panel testing comes from rollforming machine manufacturers, when in reality it comes from metal coil suppliers that contract engineering tests. In this video, Katie from New Tech Machinery explains what testing and engineering is, how do you know if you need it, and how you can obtain it for your projects.

Remember to always adhere to local building codes and requirements.

Read the full blog article here.

Learn the difference between UL compliance and UL certification.

Know your profile names. Download the "Brand Name Comparison of Metal Roofing Profiles" Guide